Wednesday 27 June 2007

#17 Playing around with PBWiki

OK, I played around with it, added this Blog to the Favourite Blog's list (UBUTL).

I think there is a lot of potential in Wikis, but can't let the password drift into the wrong hands. Put simply, I think Wikis are the best thing to happen on the Web in quite few years.

Kind of odd trying to remember how to put in HTML code again, I haven't done that in years. MS FrontPage did it all for me, and I forgot the format. You kind of forget just how much formatting goes into these websites.

Now, where is #15.. I think I got distracted out of that by my children. I once wrote down every interruption as I was writing an email. It was frightening, every sentence almost was some distraction. A 5-6 sentence paragraph took me 20 minutes to write.

1 comment:

Administration said...

I used PB wiki to set up a "summer reading club" which is a kids program over the summer holiday. The wiki was used so they could put their own book reviews on...but they needed some help. I'll try to inprove it by next summer holidays.