Thursday 2 August 2007

#23 Is this really the end?

  • What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?

    YouTube
    LibraryThing


  • How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?

    It made me realise how little undisturbed, unscheduled time I really have.

  • Were there any take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?

    not really

  • What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?

    One of the aspects of Web2.0 that is likely to be causing us a great deal of trouble is the legal and taxation aspects of Web2.0 transactions. An example is this ABC transcript


    And last but not least…

  • If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you again chose to participate?

    I'd consider it..

2 comments:

Administration said...

Congratulations...another completed participant. Thanks for the feedback on the program

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.